9-15-17 Society Lost

Yesterday I retrieved my firearms from the police dept. The handguns were in sealed evidence bags. Curious me I had to read what was written on the bags. I was listed as the suspect and on the line for victim the word society was listed. I paused and had to chuckle to myself. So society was the victim of my ill fated attempt of self destruction. I really doubt that society in general would have really cared one way or the other if I live or die.But as I thought about it on a deeper level I guess that's really true. Every murder,every abortion , every time a child is abused, every suicide that occurs society does pay the ultimate price in the end. Every day now I expect to hear that someone else has been murdered in Charlotte. Every day I expect to read about more children being abused and killed by parents and teachers and clergy. Every day I expect to read about people of all ages committing suicide. Why? Because that has become the new normal. We've gotten used to seeing and hearing it and it doesn't bother us anymore. We just shake our heads and go on. Society has become the victim and it's vicious cycle that perpetrates it's self. Until we break the cycle and start teaching our children what really matters and start really caring about and loving each other as ourselves the destruction of humanity will continue. Peace to all.        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-16-23 It Is Coming