9-13-17 Psalms 12

Almighty God,
YOUR WORD
is
POWERFUL.
You have designed words
that
Change my physical body.
-
You have designed words
that 
Change my thinking.
-
You have designed words
that
Change my emotions
and lift my emotions up higher.
-
You have designed words
that
Change the strength of my will.

I
WILL
speak
YOUR WORDS
this day!

In loving devotion and in Jesus' name,
I pray,
Amen
Copyright © 2017 Beth McLendon of Inspirational - Prayers.com

1 HelpLORD; for the godly man ceaseth; for the faithful fail from among the children of men.
2 They speak vanity every one with hisneighbour: with flattering lips and with a doubleheart do they speak
3 The LORD shall cut offall flattering lips, and the tongue that speakethproud things: 
4 Who have said, With our tonguewill we prevail; our lips are our own: who is lordover us? 
5 For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arisesaith theLORD; I will set him in safety from him thatpuffeth at him. 
6 The words of the LORD arepure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth,purified seven times. 
7 Thou shalt keep them, OLORD, thou shalt preserve them from thisgeneration for ever. 
8 The wicked walk on everyside, when the vilest men are exalted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-16-23 It Is Coming