8-8-17 Connection Points

Today was one of my Grandson's birthday. He turned sixteen yrs old today. I didn't have a lot of time that I could spend with him. But it was important to me that he knows that his Grandfather loves and cares about him enough to take time to spend a few minutes with him on his special day. I never had that feeling growing up. I want to make sure that all my Grandsons do experience those feelings  that they can add them to their good memories. I wish that I had more time that I could share with them. I know for now I have to be happy and satisfied with what I have. I don't want to lose any more memories that I can never get back. I've already lost out on too many. Today was a good day for them and for me.Now I have more happy memories to hold on to also.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-16-23 It Is Coming