8-8-17 Comments

A lot of people send me private messages about my posts instead of leaving comments. I guess they are ashamed to have their name show up anywhere near the content. Here are a few of my favorites.What in the hell is wrong with you? If I knew that I wouldn't be paying a doctor 200.00 an hour to try and find out would I?Have you no shame? No, I have no shame there is nothing else that life can do to me to make me feel any more ashamed than what I already have been. Have you no self-respect? Define what you consider self-respect. I never have never at any time claimed to be a saint. What you see in me is what you get. It's raw and real and open. I write to free myself from myself. Yes, it's still there but it's not like a dark cloud hanging over me anymore once I put it into the written word.One day our whole lives are going to be shown on an HD widescreen in living color for everyone to see. All those dirty little secrets will be exposed. I'm just showing mine a little early. If you think less of me because of that then that's your problem not mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-16-23 It Is Coming