8-6-17 Just as I am

What a wonderful old hymn. I didn't know how badly I needed to be at church until today. God reminded me at he accepts us just as we are. Broken, sad, happy, sinner, saint It doesn't matter to him we are all his children and we are welcome at his altar and table. There's no judgment only repentance and forgiveness. As much as I complain about the Catholic faith I still feel at home once I enter the door.I know that despite the things that I've done to myself and others my heavenly Father still loves and cares for me. Maybe someday I will make him proud of his creation again and he can say to me," Well done my good and faithful servant enter into the paradise prepared for you. Yes, it was good to be in the house of God today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-17-23 Now It Is Obvious Why

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-16-23 It Is Coming