8-17-17 Another day

I waited until this morning to confirm my appointment with the therapist. I wasn't going to go I really don't want to go but it's become a part of my normal routine and it's important that I try to maintain normal as much as possible.It's judgement free except for my self-loathing and judgement. Today is another day no different from yesterday no different from tomorrow. I still wonder what the point of living is just too exist. Hope for a better brighter tomorrow, really? I think it a delusion built into our DNA. It keeps you getting up every morning and going through the daily motions but for what in the end. I always thought that quality of life is more important than quantity of life and I still do.  I guess I'll carry on another day not for myself but for others around me. Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-16-23 It Is Coming