8-15-17 An Alright place to Be

Today has been an ok day. Not good or bad just ok. That's fine I can live with ok. I don't read the news feeds on Facebook anymore the issues are not my problem so why bother. I don't watch the climate change planet X videos any more either. If the world is going to end there's nothing I can do to stop it so who cares. Deborah is becoming quite the little pitbull at work chasing people down who disregard her commands. I don't worry if you're not disturbing my world then why bother. Things at home are ok I think Shirley is starting to understand that my craziness has nothing to do with her personally It's all on me and doesn't mean that I don't love her. As for me another day is history and I'm still breathing so all is well in my world. Peace,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-17-23 Now It Is Obvious Why

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-16-23 It Is Coming