8-14-17 Monday Blues

Well, it's Monday. Time to go back to work. There are bills to pay and hungry mouths to feed. I only had one glass of wine.While I still enjoy the taste the craving is gone. If I want to get fucked up I have plenty of meds that do a faster and cheaper job so that's one less battle to fight one less thing to obsess about. I joined an online suicide forum and have had a couple of interesting conversations with other people like me. There's a lot of troubled people in this world. It's no wonder the drug problem is as bad as it is. People want to escape.I just want peace maybe they are the same thing or maybe not.You only escape from one matrix to another matrix so in the end what's the difference. Anyway, that's about it. Peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-17-23 Now It Is Obvious Why

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-16-23 It Is Coming