8-10-17 Love thy Neighbor

Well HPD has finally decided to release my weapons. Not directly to me but to a family member that's really nice of them considering that they have no legal ground to still be holding them anyway. I guess that's to ease their conscience in case I decide to do something stupid.  I told them to just release them to my daughter. The whole thing is so stupid. I have enough hidden weapons and propane and natural gas that I could certainly reek havoc and mayhem and level the entire block if I were so inclined to do so. In looking back I don't why I spent thousands of dollars buying guns and ammo and gas masks and all the other crap that I 've bought. O yea, I remember when the world goes to crap I can kill all of my neighbors before they can kill me and take all of my stuff. WHAT? What kind of Christian attitude is that? If it comes to that just let me go ahead and check out because I don't want any part of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-17-23 It's Coming