8-10-17 Hangover

OMG, I feel like I've been run over by a bus. I went ahead and took an Ativan last night and put myself to sleep. I'll pay for that today I'm sure. Soon I'll either return to the middle or I'll crash and burn and go to the dark side. What an insidious disease and way to live. It's no wonder people leave you hell if I had to live with someone like me I would leave too or something worse. The moon last night was so large and looked abnormal who says the end of days isn't an exciting time to be living in. If Sept 23rd is the beginning of the end then so be it. There's not much need to sit around and cry about it is there? I always pictured that I would be one of those old men sitting at a street corner holding a sign saying " Repent the end is Here." Who's knows I might be we'll see. Ther's nothing extra on my schedule today so I think I may just go and get some extra sleep while I still can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-17-23 Now It Is Obvious Why

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-16-23 It Is Coming