8-1-17 Police State

If you don't think that we are already living in a police state then you need to rethink your beliefs.After the Valdese Police Dept had confiscated the visible weapon that I had with me. I had another one locked up in the rear of my vehicle but they didn't ask me if I had any other weapons at the time. The 911 dispatcher and the person from the suicide hotline contacted the Catawba Co 911 dispatch and informed them what was going on. When I arrived home I had six HPD officers and Catawba Co EMS waiting on me. I was informed that they were going to without a warrant based on probable cause only confiscate all the weapons that I had in the house. Now I'm not stupid so some weapons were hidden. So they took what they could find. Yesterday I made contact with the investigator assigned to my case and he told me they had changed the rules yet again since the last time that I had spoken to him. So I'm still waiting to get my firearms back. I know that every six hours someone in NC commits suicide. The mayor of Hickory killed himself with a gun. It still seems like government overreach to try and save people from themselves. I still had weapons available within my reach if I wanted to use them so what was the point other than creating a lot of needless work for everyone involved. At any rate, beware because big brother is watching you he's watching everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-16-23 It Is Coming