7-9-17 A nice moment

Well, I got the laundry done and the vacuuming and mopping done. That just leaves the vehicle and yard. I'm tired and need a break. I meet this girl while I was locked up in the nut ward. Her name was Allie and she was in her early to mid 20's. When I first saw her I almost fell out of my chair and my first thought was really God this is the last thing I need right now. She was the perfect likeness of the mother of my daughter at the age of 19. The same height, weight, body build, hair, voice, and mannerisms. I had the chance to spend some time with her and we talked and played a game of chess. She was a sweet, intelligent, witty, and pleasurable person to pass the time with. Seeing her reminded me of the good times that Charlene and I had together so many years ago. I never got to say goodbye or to tell her the truth as to why I just disappeared. She deserved better from me and I'm sorry that I couldn't give it to her. She and her husband did a wonderful job of taking care of and providing my daughter a loving home. I am grateful to them and will always be in debt to them. Allie like most of us had just made some poor choices in life and thought that drugs would make things better.  I've been there and done that also. It works for awhile and then you end up with even bigger problems. I hope she gets the help she needs and is able to turn her life around. It would be such a waste and tragedy to lose such a young sweet soul.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-16-23 It Is Coming