7-29-17 Weekends

Well, I got the minimum amount of yard work done to keep Shirley off my back and it only took four hours. I took her over to the Humane Society to look for another fur baby to add to the family and she found a brother and sister pair of Shih Tzu that she now wants and has fallen in love with. How and why do I always manage to do this to myself? I love dogs and I would love these two also but It's just not practical to add them to our existing family. And now I'm going to have to break Shirley's heart and say that we just can't do it. It breaks my heart but I have to think about what is best for everyone including the dogs.I do hope and believe that they will find a loving home that will care and give them the love they need.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-17-23 Now It Is Obvious Why

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-16-23 It Is Coming