7-29-17 Routines

My thought and reasoning process is different from other people I believe. It's more complex and requires that everything is simulated before it occurs in real time. My new partner is Deborah. She's has a totally different personality from Marshall.She keeps apologizing for things that she does and she's afraid of upsetting me. Yesterday I just told her,"Deborah the only thing that concerns me is getting here every day.Whatever happens, after I get here I couldn't care less". Her husband calls her a lot I guess he has issues because it sounds more like a mother talking to a child. Anyway, my little tv that I use at work broke about two months ago.The days that Marshall worked he would bring his tv and we would watch it.I don't really care about tv that much but it got to be a routine that we did every day.I guess he had bought two of them because he gave me the other one to replace the broken one I had and it's exact same model as his. I find myself following the same routine now that we had every day. Deborah leaves at 6 pm so I have the last four hours along. I don't really care to listen to the mindless noise from the tv but it's better than enduring the silence of Marshall not being there. I don't think Deborah and I will ever have the same type of working relationship that Marshall and I had. We always had each other back no matter what. I'm going to miss that among other things. Life continues and routines go on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-17-23 Now It Is Obvious Why

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-16-23 It Is Coming