7-29-17 Mind Games

This is one of those posts that will make you say WTH and where WTH did this come from. Some will even find it offensive so proceed reading at your own risk. It's been bugging me because while I was incarcerated in the nut ward people kept asking me the same question over and over again. The question was did you ever have any homosexual feelings or encounters after you were raped as a teenager. You would think that after you answered the question once they would just let it go. My answer was no. I did let women beat and torture me after that but that was related to another issue. I'm not a homophobe. I've had good friends who were homosexual. I used to go to David's H. house to crash when I was drunk and he would always kid and say Is there anything I can do for or to you? I would just laugh. I always wondered what he would have said if I had said yes lol. It's the fantasy of every young boy to wonder and imagine what it would feel like if they could suck their own penis. Every boy wonders that. Some actually figure out how to do it and do. It doesn't mean that you are homosexual it simply means you are exploring your own body and are curious. In seminary, there was plenty of homosexually going on among the staff and seminarians and among the seminarians. Sex is a natural thing and while in Rome you do as the Romans do.  Personally, I took care of my own needs as I wasn't attracted to other guys. I don't judge what other consenting adults do for their own enjoyment and pleasure. They have their own conscience to answer to. I think the new agenda is to try and make people think that they are something that they are not. Anyway, I am not nor have I ever been Gay please let my permanent file reflect that and stop asking me.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-16-23 It Is Coming