7-28-17 Simple Things

I honestly don't know what to say today. I just feel numb. I would just encourage everyone to enjoy the simple things in life that we experience daily. The warmth of the sun, a cool breeze, the smell of a fresh rainfall, the sound of birds singing. I'm thankful for my family who love me no matter what I say or what I do. For my dogs who love me for no reason at all. For the roof I have over my head at night and for the food I have plenty of. I'm thankful that I have good health insurance that I can afford and for the good doctors that I have been fortunate enough to have.  I'm so thankful that God has given me so many second chances to respond to him and follow his will even though I've been a disobedient child most of my life. I'm thankful that money or possessions are not the most important thing in my life. I haven't been a big family person most of my life but I'm trying to learn how to accept love from other people and my family and not feel guilty or ashamed of my self. I'm trying to share my love the best way that I know how but I fall short sometimes. Life really is all about love and sharing that love. That's all we can really leave to others that really matters. Everything else is meaningless. I want people to remember me as someone who loved and cared for others. That's really all any of us can ask or hope for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-16-23 It Is Coming