7-21-17 Reckoning Day

There comes a time in everyone's life where you have to pay up for the bad choices you make. For some people, it comes at the end of their life. For me, I'm on the pay as you go plan. Sometimes the payment is financial and that's fine with me. Money has very little meaning in my life. At other times the price has been higher and I've had to pay emotionally and spiritually. Those are the payments I dread the most. I'm in one of those payment periods now. I always knew it would come. The cost has been high and I was even willing to pay the ultimate price if I could stop the process. Some would say it's karma others would say it's justice. My case for mercy is a hard one to make because I do deserve whatever I get. But I will ask for mercy anyway. I don't think I have much left to offer in payment and yet the tears still flow and the pain still lingers. I guess it will conclude in due time. I'm not sure what kind of person I will be when it's all over. I can only hope and pray for the best.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-16-23 It Is Coming