7-13-17 Questions to ask

Another Thursday. Today has been a decent day. Marshall is in the ICU at CVMC with Pancreatitis . Robert is at home with Congestive Heart Failure. Kinda makes my issues seem like nothing. That is the irony of life. Shirley's step-sister has been fighting cancer for years and she is in her last days now. She has lost so much but still fighting. Shirley is 73 and has buried 3 out 4 of her children but she keeps going. What inspires people so? What makes life so precious to them? Shirley and I have been married for 35 years and I have spent the last 15 years as her caregiver. She is my main purpose in life. If she dies before I do my life will have no purpose. I have a daughter and 3 grandsons that I love very much. I've haven't spent very much time with them. I believe they have feelings for me but I don't know if they would really miss me if I were gone. We all need others to need us. Life is meaningless without someone to share it with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-17-23 Now It Is Obvious Why

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-16-23 It Is Coming