9-11-2001 MEMORIES-HOPE


09-11-2001 Memories-Hope

I am a tear. I am born. I fall from the sky. I land on
the earth to begin my life. I am sterile. I am water.
I am clear but EMPTY. What am I here for? What is my
purpose? I search for FULL-fullness. My last memory is
not pleasant. 9-11-01. I am over run by thick dry
dirt, attempting to wipe out my existence. I have not
yet had a chance to live. I feel pain. I am immobile.
I must break free. I must live. Part of me escapes, as
a small and discolored drip. My progress is slowed. I
am no longer whole. A large part of who, and what I
am, was left behind, trapped forever in the dirt, a
constant reminder of my past experience in the
darkness. I find strength and once again move onward
into the unknown, to live. To find purpose, with hope,
I move on. A gentle breeze blows. I feel myself
moving. I hope in the right direction. The wind picks
up. Unexpectedly I find myself soaring with the wind
and landing in a green meadow. I have landed on the
petal of a beautiful flower. My future was up in the
air, though, now I am grounded. I am not whole, though
I am at piece. Will this be my purpose and my place in
the world? I look to the sky while a lark passes
overhead. I watch, in wonder and mystery at the gentle
bird soaring in the wind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-16-23 Little-Known Prophecies of Christmas, Pt 3: Genesis 17:19

9-17-23 Christians Using Science Badly: Part 2

9-16-23 It Is Coming